The Pediatric Allergy service is one of the comprehensive treatment plans offered at the Rainbow Children’s Hospital. Through its diagnosis and tailored treatment and management, we can help your child recover from any allergy condition.
At Rainbow Children's Hospital, our allergy experts have a high success rate in detecting some of the most common allergies including foods, animals, pollen, medications, perfumes/household chemicals, etc. Our sophisticated and latest technology offers reliable and well founded support to the diagnosis by our experts.
The following pediatric allergy conditions can be treated at Rainbow Children’s Hospital :
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Hives (welts, urticaria)
- Reactions to insect stings, medications or foods (anaphylaxis)
- Immune disorders
- Severe, unusual infection
- Recurring abscesses & thrush
- Frequent pneumonia, diarrhea, & sinusitis