Child Psychiatry deals with the general well-being and understanding the mindset of a kid which makes this a critical area which is important to maintain mental health and wellness in a child. Psychiatric problems like anxiety, stress, panic attacks, schizophrenia, depression, psychosis, and neurosis are generally treated with specialised treatment plans.
At Rainbow Children's Hospital, we have a dedicated department of pediatric psychiatry which offers comprehensive assessment of psychiatric and behavioural disorders in kids and teenagers. Our clinical psychologists and psychiatrists are highly trained, experienced, and competent in treating different mental health disorders observed in children.
At the Rainbow Children’s Hospital, we offer treatment for the following mental disorders in children:
- Psychotic disorders - Childhood Schizophrenia
- Mood disorders - Bipolar, disorder, Depression
- Gender identity disorder
- Eating disorders - Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa
- Disorders of behavior and attention - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Conduct disorder, and oppositional defiant disorder
- Developmental Disorders - Autistic spectrum disorder, and learning disorders
- Anxiety disorders - Obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and phobias.